Terms & Conditions
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE DROP-OFF FLUFF (WASH) & FOLD SERVICE AT FLUFFLA. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
- Fluff & fold items are washed, dried, folded, packaged for delivery to customer.
- Unless requested otherwise: Whites and colors are washed separately. Colors are washed in cold water and whites in warm. All items are dried on medium heat. FLUFFLA uses commercial quality laundry detergents and fabric softeners in all washes. Bleach is used on whites. Do not use our services for clothes that are not appropriate for the cleaning process described.
- Standard fluff & fold services does not include checking or treating for stains. If the Spot Check option is selected, we will visually inspect all clothes and apply stain remover to all visible stains. However, FLUFFLA does not guarantee removal of stains. We will use our best efforts to spot and treat all stains, but some stains may not be readily visible or removable.
- All orders are usually delivered within 48 hours. Orders without dry cleaning will usually be delivered within 24 hours of pick up.
- FLUFFLA will use reasonable best efforts to maintain a high quality cleaning service. We will follow any reasonable instructions provided by customers, including water or drying temperature. However, we do not read cleaning instruction labels on clothes submitted. We accept no liability for special care items, including dry clean only items. We are not responsible for clothing bleeding, shrinking, or otherwise changing as a result of normal cleaning procedures.
- We reserve the right to refuse to clean any items, including shoes, carpets, hats, etc.
- We are not responsible for loss of or damage to any personal or non-cleanable items left in the clothing or laundry bags such as money, jewelry, or any other item. Customers are responsible to not leave such items in their laundry.
- FLUFFLA is not liable for any preexisting damage to garments or other items and reserves the right to return any item without cleaning it if any preexisting damage is found or if we have a concern about the colorfastness or the age or weakness of the fabric.
- Other than dry cleaning, all items are washed in FLUFFLA washers and dryers, which are also used by self-service FLUFFLA customers. There exists the possibility that your clothes will come in contact with other laundry chemicals, including chemicals with fragrances or other substances to which customers may be allergic. We do not guarantee that your clothes will not come into contact with other chemicals. We do not recommend our fluff & fold service for people who may be allergic or otherwise sensitive to laundry chemicals.
- All sales are final and all payments are non-refundable.
- FLUFFLA’s liability shall be limited to general money damages in a maximum amount of the charges for the service paid by the customer on the service ticket in which the damages are alleged to have occurred. This liability shall be the extent of FLUFFLA’s liability regardless of the form in which any legal or equitable action may be brought and the foregoing shall constitute the customer’s exclusive remedy. FLUFFLA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the services rendered to the customer. Under no circumstances shall FLUFFLA be liable to client or any third party for indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (even if advised of the possibility of such damages), arising from this service, such as, but not limited to, loss of revenue or anticipated profits or lost business, costs of delay, personal or property damage, or liabilities to third parties arising from any source. FLUFFLA shall not be liable for any failure or delay in its performance due to any cause beyond its control, including acts of war, acts of God, earthquake, riot, sabotage, labor shortage or dispute, government acts, and other similar events. We are not responsible for lost articles unless proven that FLUFFLA was responsible for the loss. Missing or damaged items must be reported to FLUFFLA within 24 hours of pick-up. Failure to report missing or damaged items within 24 hours of delivery shall remove any liability of FLUFFLA. Damaged items will be reimbursed at a reasonable cost with proper allowance for the age and condition of article at time of drop-off. Lost or damaged laundry will be reimbursed at a maximum of $10.00 per pound.
FLUFFLA reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.